Collectively, The MENTOR Network and its partners have more than 40 years of experience. As a partner of The Network, Illinois MENTOR has access to the nation’s best thinking in human services and a successful track record of serving adults and children in home- and community-based settings.
At Illinois MENTOR and The MENTOR Network, we believe it is important to invest in benefits and programs that help support employees and their families when it comes to protecting their health, well-being, security and future.
We offer a broad range of benefits administered by respected and innovative providers. (Eligibility for specific benefits may vary based on employment status and position.):
- Health care coverage through one or more medical plan options
- Prescription drug coverage, depending on plan chosen
- Dental and vision care coverage
- Health care and dependent care flexible spending accounts (FSAs)
- A 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Life insurance, AD&D and business travel accident insurance
- Long-term and short-term disability insurance
In addition, we’ve established Network Angels, an employee-focused charity that provides grants to individual employees facing financial hardship after a crisis. Visit the Network Angels website to learn more.