Commitment to You
At Illinois MENTOR, we believe that personal relationships are the basis for meaningful growth and change. These relationships are best developed through active participation in the daily activities of neighborhood and family life. Our Adult Host Home program gives individuals the opportunity to receive the services and support they need in a family home. Feeling safe and supported, they thrive in ways they couldn’t in more restrictive and institutional settings.
- To advocate for the needs and best interests of the individuals we support.
- To allow individuals to define the supports they need.
- To provide quality individualized care.
- To ensure program, staff and Mentor accountability in accordance with funding, regulatory and accrediting bodies, as well as our own rigorous local and national standards.
- To attract, train and retain the highest quality staff members.
- To ensure efficient and effective management of financial resources.
- To provide a safe environment for growth.